Friday, September 28, 2012

Trust

I trust God to take care of me. I trust that God has everything all worked out. Today though, I just want to know what to do. Do I leave my home because my husband told me to, or do I stay?  I want to be able to met him for dinner and ask him what does he want me to do and get an audible answer.  I don't want a feeling, a song, a sermon, I want him to tell me what to do, him self face to face.The more I think about this the more emotional I get.  I don't want to leave, I want my husband, But he has been telling me to leave for months now, and just now do I realize that he is serious.  Oh Lord, what am I to do?  God knows the questions that are in my head, God knows my worries. I trust God, but I do not trust my own decisions.  "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," declares the LORD. Isaiah 55:8 nasb So do I stay and fight, do I leave and honor his wishes, or do I crawl in a hole and cry? I chose the last, its the easiest. Yes this post is a downer, I promise sad posts will be very few. Thanks for reading!  God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment